Patti Ann Kasper Biography
I'm armed to the teeth with real estate technology and when it comes to negotiating on behalf of my clients, I've been called a tenacious little pit bull!
Whether you are buying or selling, you need a REALTOR® who understands our current real estate marketplace, including Traditional, Fair Market Sales, Short Sales, Foreclosures, and the Shadow Inventory. As a designated Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR), I help both Buyers and Sellers navigate the ever changing and challenging realm of Lender Mediated Sales. I know my way around short sales, foreclosures, and bank owned REO properties. Because I perform professional services for lenders, corporations, and banks in the Minneapolis and Saint Paul metro area, I stay current on the latest market trends.
In addition to all of the homes listed for sale on the MLS, I provide my clients with EXCLUSIVE access to SEVERAL DIFFERENT non~MLS DATABASES of Home Buyers and Sellers. I provide a “Fast Match” service to all of my clients by making use of multiple non~MLS databases and cross referencing homes in the Shadow Inventory. If you are looking for the best real estate deals, call me to obtain much more than the conventional real estate options.
Strategic Real Estate Expert offering professional services for home buyers, sellers and investors in the North Metro Minneapolis and Saint Paul Twin Cities area.
As an REO Agent, I also represent Asset Management Firms and Lenders who assigned their foreclosures and corporate properties in advance so I have access to a huge number of homes that are not quite ready for the public market for a variety of reasons that are associated with the foreclosure process. In other words, I know about foreclosures that are coming on the market before they are actually listed on the MLS!
When you have questions about any property, I encourage you to email or call me to better qualify those properties for you, even if the property is not currently listed for sale, but is clearly vacant. About 50% of today's sales involve a lender mediated situation and that's what I am specializing in!
You've no doubt heard that real estate is all about "location, location, location" and its true! While some real estate agents rely on outdated methods or gimmicks, I enhance your negotiating position by incorporating the latest Geographic Analysis and Geographic Information technologies. My technical approach to the North Metro's real estate market correctly prices your home, investment property, or business and pinpoints the quite cul-de-sac, investment property, or business opportunity that you seek. I am determined to make you the best informed home buyer or seller in your neighborhood - because when it comes to real estate, knowledge is power - and it saves you money!
Patti Ann Kasper, Your Minnesota, North Metro Twin Cities, and Blaine MN Real Estate Expert! Associates of Science Degree in Geographic Information Systems and Cartography from Anoka Ramsey Community College in Coon Rapids, Minnesota.
- GRI: Graduate Realtor Institute
- SFR: Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- National Relocation Specialist - Working with Buyers and Sellers nation wide.
- Working with Home Buyers - First time or experienced buyers.
- Working with Home Sellers - Aggressively marketing your listing.
- Working with Investors & Businesses - Analyzing profit potential.
- Previewing Homes for buyers, especially those with physical challenges.
- Using geographic analysis to help buy or sell your home, property, or business.
- Analyzing the Twin Cities real estate market.
- Researching your preferred neighborhood/area.
- Associates of Science - Geographic Information Systems and Cartography
- Associates of Occupational Studies - Electronics Engineering Technology
Real Estate Industry Affiliations
- North Metro REALTORS® Association.
- Minnesota Association of REALTORS®.
- National Association of REALTORS®.
My geographic and technical skills give me an edge in the Twin Cities real estate market:
- Statistical data analysis used to determine optimum price.
- Geographic analysis of your home and neighborhood.
- Internet skills to market your home on a myriad of websites and blogs.
My technical nature makes me very detail oriented:
- Making YOU the best informed buyer or seller in your neighborhood/area.
- Information is power and in negotiations, information is money in your pocket.
- Keeping you up to date with the latest data weekly.
My Team and I at EXIT Realty Nexus
- Make things happen.
- Direct a team to a goal.
- Understand all facets of the business.
- Responsible for overall success of project.
Geographic Information Systems and Cartography Industry Affiliations
- Geospatial Information & Technology Association (GITA)
- Minnesota Geographic Information Systems/Land Information Systems (Mn. GIS/LIS) Consortium
- Cartography and Geographic Information Society (CaGIS)
Licensed in Minnesota